We Are Here To Care For You
- Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology Fellowship: Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Echocardiography, and Nuclear Medicine
- Founder and Director of Coronary Interventional Program at Corona Regional Medical Center
- Specialize in diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease (CAD), including cardiac catheterization, balloon angioplasty, and stent placement
- Specialize in diagnosis and treatment of chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)
- Clinical interests: Interventional Cardiology, Valvular Heart Disease, CHF & Cardiomyopathy, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, and Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Personal interests: spending time with family & friends; music & concerts; swimming & running; outdoors & traveling; planes, trains, & automobiles
Physician Assistant for the past 12 years. Before joining Inland Heart Doctors, Srinidhi started her career in Nephrology and Primary Care in Chicago. She moved from Chicago in 2014 and since then been a Southern California resident where she has been working in Cardiology.
Dhaval Desai, MD
- Peripheral Vascular and Structural Interventions Fellowship: Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, California
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship: Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, California
- Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship: Aurora Health Care, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Internal Medicine Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin. Majored in Biomedical Engineering and Molecular Biology.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology. Board eligible for Echocardiography.
- Specialize in diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease (CAD), including cardiac catheterization using radial (wrist) artery, angioplasty and stenting, atherectomy, intravascular ultrasound, physiologic assessment of significant CAD, complex and high risk procedures, percutaneous left ventricular assist device placement when necessary.
- Specialize in diagnosis and treatment to valvular heart disease and skilled in various structural heart procedures including:
o Transcatheter mitral valve replacement or repair (MitraClip)
o Patent foramen ovale or atrial septal defect closure
o Left atrial appendage closure (Watchman)
- Specialize in diagnosis and treatment of peripheral vascular disease (blockages in arteries of the legs that can cause pain and non-healing wounds).
- Clinical interests: Interventional cardiology, structural heart disease, peripheral artery disease diagnosis and management, valvular heart disease
- Personal interests: Spending time with family, hiking, traveling, cooking, sports enthusiast